Event Services Staffing Operations Coordinator
The Event Services Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for supervising the personnel needs of the Event Services division. This includes developing and implementing staffing solutions such as shift coverage, training staff for event needs, monitoring employee performance and preparing staffing reports.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with staffing department to ensure staffing grids are built after activation
- Pull positions and rates from budget/forecast, verify financial compliance regarding event payroll
- Build out hourly tab for non-exempt positions
- Work with project manager to review staffing plan and begin outreach to potential staff
- Collect staff contact info and assist staffing team with getting offers finalized
- Continue to update staffing grid throughout project’s lifespan
- Track and manage hourly compliance on site for all events
- Track all reimbursements and Per Diem and ensure they are paid on time
- Support Project Management team with general operational duties
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Help with booking staff travel and lodging arrangements
- Assist with organizing rental vehicles
- Support in creating onsite meal plan
- Organizing onsite staff transportation plan
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may require up to 20 % travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience such as 1-2 years’ experience in staffing or another personnel management role
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail Oriented, ability to maintain digital and paper files
- Excellent communication skills
- Mathematical ability to verify payroll accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly Organized
Our Core Vales
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best.
We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, PA, USA