Cook (Webster Campus)
Full Time Cook (Webster Campus)
We are currently hiring for a Full time Lead Cook for at St. Ann’s Community located on the Webster Campus!
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
- Full Time *may include Special Events
- Day Shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing Benefits upon hire
- Minimum A.A.S. degree in Food Service with one (1) year previous experience
- Familiarity with a variety of cooking methods and procedures
- Ability to sequence and schedule demands and determining timing for use in equipment
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Previous experience in Senior living preferred but not required
- Must be able to work Weekend and Holiday shifts
- Preparation of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in specified amounts according to recipes.
- Cafeteria hot or cold food items to serve approximately 150-200 employees at lunch and vending requirements as directed
- Resident/patient services of approximately 600 meals for all 3 meals.
- Special functions services for Administration, resident/participant, employees, and other activities in the Home and the Heritage
- Responsible for completion of advance preparation of food items such as cleaning, dicing and chopping and transferring frozen food items to respective coolers or storage area etc.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule as outlined, returning all cleaning and soap detergent agents to storage area in dish room after each use
- Directs the Cook Assistant to set up accompaniment items and utensils required in each Service area
- Follows all applicable organizational policies and procedures
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School