Full Time Wait Staff (Webster Campus)
We are currently hiring Full Time Wait Staff at St. Ann's Community located at the Webster Campus
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
- Full Time
- Multiple Shifts available
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing Benefits upon hire
- Three (3) Months of Customer Service required
- High School Diploma required
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Previous experience in Senior living preferred but not required
- ServSafe Certification a plus ++
- Performs Wait staff duties, including but not limited to, setting and cleaning tables, following station guidelines, maintains all dining room service standards.
- Communicates emergencies, health status, concerns, behavior problems of residents to Host/Hostess
- Properly takes order and communicates orders to cooks to ensure proper preparation
- Assist with all steps of service to ensure Quality Assurance standards.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Reports equipment issues and soiled furnishings to Food Service Director/Captain
- Follow all Safety policies and procedures
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly