RN and LPN Supervisors Assisted Living Webster Campus
Full Time RN and LPN Supervisors Webster Campus
We are currently hiring for a full time RN and LPN Supervisor for the St. Ann’s Community located in Webster!
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth! We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
- Part Time
- Evening shift
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing benefits upon hire
- Current NYS LPN license
- Five or more years of long term care experience required
- 4-5 years to complete A.A.S. in nursing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Performs Management/Clinical Assessments such as assessing residents and facilitates care for condition changes
- Makes general rounds on each unit and evaluates all Residents on resident condition report
- Reporting any concerns to Lead Supervisor if needed
- Completes incident reports with follow-up for incidents occurring on shift
- Assists with appraisals of all nursing personnel performance
- Collaborates with RN Nursing Supervisor to assist with employee injuries from any department while on duty
- Participates in conferences, in-house trainings and in-services
- May interview applicants for nursing supervisors and make hiring recommendations
- Collaborates with RN Nursing Supervisors in time of emergency situation in implementing Emergency Management Plan
- Performs other duties as assigned by RN Nursing Supervisor, ADON or CNO
- Follows all applicable organizational policies and procedures
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Associate Degree