Driver Various Shifts Available
St. Ann's Community is currently looking for those who are dedicated about helping others! Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As our Driver, your primary purpose of your job is to provide transportation and courier services for resident/participants and departments within St. Ann's Community.
- High school diploma or (GED).
- Valid NY State drivers license.
- Prior driver experience and/or at least one year of working with the elderly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Rochester area and able to read and understand maps.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School