Sales - Strategic Accounts Manager
Dallas, TX, USA Req #730
Monday, November 22, 2021
This role has flexibility to sit anywhere in North America.
Job Overview: This position will report to the Vice President Strategic Accounts Managers and will be located at the Loomis Corporate office or the closest Loomis Branch.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to possibly include ATM, Banking, Retail and Safepoint as a dedicated resource.
• Project Management.
• Manage daily client requests with timely responses.
• Support clients as needed during BCP events.
• Provide support to Loomis branches through internal systems utilization as well as occasional onsite, hands on assistance.
• Support and assist applicable Vice President of Strategic Accounts in day to day communications with clients
• Participate in client reviews as needed.
• Act as a liaison between the clients and Loomis branches.
• Assist and consult with clients to ensure superior service levels are met and measured.
• Actively develop and improve external and internal relationships.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Loomis systems to include Go Green, SOFI, Synergy and Glory.
• Clear understanding of branch operations to include ATM, CIT, and Safepoint.
• P&L experience a plus.
• Advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft operating systems.
• Ability to travel as needed for client meetings or branch assistance.
• Flexible hours.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Dallas, TX, USA