Vault - Vault Unarmed
As a Cash Vault Processor, you work with your team to maintain inventory in our cash vaults for our Loomis customers.
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the provided manifests
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin
- Sort individual cargo items by route
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone
- Ability to load/unload bags/boxes of currency, checks, and coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days a week
- Ability to push wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, and counters
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
· Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
· Full-time schedule can potentially consist of an average of 40 to 50 hours/week, with a minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
· Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Basic Life Insurance Plan
· Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
· Dependent Care AccountIndustry leading Training and Development
• Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting
• Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
• Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with
co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
• Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
• Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
• Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
- Job Family Vault
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Pennsauken Township, NJ, USA