Cash Management Service Teller - Part Time
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US.
Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company’s managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers.
Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
(Monday - Friday or Monday - Wednesday)
As Cash Management Services Teller, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure preparation and processing of cash, coin, and check deposits for our Loomis customers.
- Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures
- Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination
- Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability to use calculator by touch
- Full-time schedule consists of 40 hours per week performed in 8 hour or split shifts
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
- Work is performed from a sitting position (on a stool with back support) or standing position (in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Albuquerque, NM, USA