Armed Driver Guard
- Loomis is at the top of the security industry for Armed Driver/Guards as we promote from within, with the ability to transfer to any of our hundreds of locations nationwide.
- Applicants are not required to be armed prior to employment as Loomis will allow you to obtain your security/armed licenses while employed.
- $16.00/hr. (Military, Fireman, Police pay will apply - DOE)
- OT will be applied after 40 hours!!
As an Armored Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
• Drive automatic armored vehicles and other vehicles on designated routes servicing customer locations
• Service ATMs and Smart Safes
• Service customer stops, including delivering customer change orders and picking up deposits.
• Load/unload vehicle cargo including multiple bags and boxes of coins
• Count items, record, and sign for cargo items
• Other duties as assigned by management
- At least 21 years of age
- At least a 3 year driving record
- Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
** Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
- Full-time schedule potentially consisting of an average 40 to 50 hours/week, with minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period. Occasional weekend work
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in air-conditioned vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
- Job Family DOT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Job Start Date Thursday, December 9, 2021
- Springfield, MO, USA