Strategic Account Executive
Charlottesville, VA, USA Req #15786
Friday, January 14, 2022
STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
You dream of being in the driver’s seat of your own life. Your larger-than-life personality reflects your ambition, energy, determination, and confidence.
The word ‘no’ does not rattle you. When faced with challenges, you think strategically, confidently forging a new path according to your strengths and abilities. You know how to work a room and possess an unwavering belief in your ability to get results.
Most importantly, you see the world in its abundance. The glass is always half-full.
If this describes your personality, then you may be a great fit for the Strategic Accounts Executive at Charlottesville Media Group!
Position Summary - As a key contributor to overall revenue growth for the Charlottesville Media Group and other Virginia properties, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel pipeline through development of strategic relationships, business networking, community outreach, cold calling, email outreach, and social media;
- Maximize revenue through a client-centered, consultative sales approach that provides businesses with multimedia solutions to build credibility and enhance their digital footprint through display, video, SEO, SEM, email campaigns, social media, print, and much more;
- Execute targeted and tactical campaigns with precision for advertising and branding content for local and regional businesses;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry standards, trends, products, certifications, and competition in the digital marketing services industry;
- Proactively manage internal resources and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly;
- Attend scheduled sales team meetings and provide weekly updates on goals, sales, and campaign performance;
Within Lee Enterprises, you will find coast-to-coast career opportunities where professionals get to do more, be more and make an immediate difference. For you, everyday will be a fresh start because no challenge will ever be the same. You will also enjoy the individualized structure and autonomy of the position and benefit from a team-oriented, cohesive, and supportive atmosphere all the while designing your own path within the structure and stability of an established business.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing and multimedia sales;
- Ability to personalize portfolios of digital solutions to businesses both new and established, large and small;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a capacity to research and connect with prospective clients;
- Working knowledge of online meeting software (Zoom, etc.), CRM/tracker and Microsoft Office products;
- Ability to remain on budget and adapt to a rapidly evolving media landscape;
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, and presentation skills;
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation;
- (Benefits for the Strategic Accounts Executive positions include medical, dental, and vision insurances; company paid life and long-term disability insurance; company matched 401k; employee assistance program; and paid personal and holiday time. Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply.)
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Charlottesville, VA, USA