Data Analyst - Google Analytics
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality, trusted, local news and information. Lee’s robust local and national digital media and advertising platforms are the fastest growing in the industry, attracting more than 44 million unique visitors monthly. More information about Lee Enterprises is available at www.lee.net.
This position is responsible for insights and strategic guidance of our digital media platforms by leveraging their knowledge of media production, digital platforms, and consumer data using Google Analytics 360.
This position will report to the Director of Consumer Data and Insights and will be responsible for working with our centralized Data and Insights team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced data analyst with a proven, hands-on track record for working with media publishing datasets including consumer behavior reports in Google Analytics 360.
Key responsibilities include:
- Retrieving data from multiple sources, including Google Analytics 360 for ongoing and adhoc requests via an internal ticket system (ZenDesk).
- Design, develop, and maintain ongoing reports, dashboards, and insight to drive critical business decisions.
- Translate data requests into structured analyses and share findings of investigations concisely and persuasively.
- Identify and define requirements for data collection, storage, transformation, and delivery to stakeholders, including developers, product managers, and upper management
- Leverage sufficient understanding of the digital media and subscription strategies to provide business recommendations to business units - including (but not limited to) content creators, marketing leaders, and executives.
- Collaborate within a team environment to develop relevant and repeatable policies and procedures for preparing business reports and departmental processes.
- 3+ years experience and certification in Google Analytics 360
- 3+ years experience with digital media content management systems
- An interest in developing or expanding skills in BigQuery, Google Search Console, GTM, GA4, Firebase, and other digital marketing data
- Demonstrated success in developing reports in Data visualization tools - such as DOMO, Tableau, DataStudio
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning organizational levels.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is the nation’s fourth-largest provider of high-quality local news, with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Pay Type Salary
- Davenport, IA, USA