Distribution Field Assistant
The Eagle, 1729 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, Texas, United States of America Req #15780
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
The Bryan-College Station Eagle is seeking candidates for our warehouse and distribution areas as a Part-Time Field Assistant.
Essential Job Functions
- Helping in a warehouse environment with the receiving, unloading, breakdown and distribution of newspaper bundles to the proper work stations or storage areas.
- Responsible for accurate distribution of newspapers, route-to-the home delivery carrier force and for the secure storage and distribution of carrier supplies (i.e. bags and bands).
- Performing various field tasks such as shortages, delivering down routes and recovery.
- Inspecting and routine cleaning of warehouse equipment;
- Providing feedback on product and carrier status as well as the stacking of pallets and cardboard in the proper locations for return to the respective publications.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver License with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
- Must be able to work hours scheduled between 12:30am and 10:30am with some variation possible
- Previous distribution or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Eagle, 1729 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, Texas, United States of America