Capital Newspapers is hiring a Receiving Coordinator. This is a full-time job that helps maintain the workflow in our warehouse.
- Maintains a warehouse scheme and filing system for preprints
- Delivers preprints to work in progress areas
- Unloads pallets using a forklift truck
- Verifies shipments
- 1 year distribution or warehouse experience preferred
- 1 year forklift experience and valid forklift certification required
- Proficient organizational and problem solving skills
This is a full-time, hourly role. Benefits offered include medical, dental, and vision insurances; company paid life and long term disability insurance; company matched 401k; employee assistance program; and paid vacation, personal, sick, and holiday time. Starting pay is $15/hour. Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply. Apply online at www.Madison.com/workhere Location: Capital Newspapers.
Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Madison, WI, USA