Page Design Intern
Lee Enterprises is seeking Page Design Interns, with experience in journalism or graphic design, to work at either office of our Design Center, located in Madison, WI or Munster, IN.
If you have a passion for news media, and are excited about producing pages for newspapers throughout the United States, this is the position for you!
As a Design Intern you will learn how to:
- Produce designs and products with an emphasis on meeting tight deadlines.
- Follow process efficiencies and troubleshoot issues.
- Produce assigned pages from provided plans and budgets.
- Manage work and plate flow to meet assigned deadlines for multiple editions and publications.
- Work with outside editors' to ensure pages meet their expectations.
- Learn about the various teams that make up Lee Design Center.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign or comparable skill is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external partners, as well as coworkers and management.
The hours will be based on student availability during the school year and the summer. Night and weekend availability is necessary. Lee offers a competitive salary, advancement opportunities and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Lee Enterprises is a leading media organization providing local news, information, advertising and specialty publications in 77 US markets and communities in 26 states.
Learn more or apply online at www.lee.net/careers/opportunities.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Madison, WI, USA
- Munster, IN, USA