Reading Truck - Material Handler
Reading Truck in Claremore is now adding a Material Handler to our talented team. Apply now to find out WHY Reading Truck is THE place to work.
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Benefits available after 30 days
- Matching 401(k) company contribution
- Paid Holidays start immediately
- 80 hours of vacation annually, prorated amount will apply during year of hire
- Employee discounts with major National retailers
- Company paid short and long term disability, ADD, and life insurance policy
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Employee Appreciation Events
The function of the Material Handler is to process parts through the organization. Material handlers work in Material handlers make sure production areas are fully stocked and have the products they need to fulfill orders and move quickly. Kitting for departments is also required.
We are a leading manufacturer, distributor and fleet sales expert of premium truck bodies with commercial upfit for vocational markets nationwide. We strive for a pioneering attitude and a focused commitment to innovation in all we do.
•Work within shipping, receiving
•Kitting responsibilities for assigned departments
•Stocking and/or delivering parts, supplies, products
•Loading/unloading trailers, storing parts in proper locations
•Pulling stock from inventory
•Driving and/or staging trucks
•Listening Skills: Material Handlers need to listen to what sort of orders are needed and pick the right materials.
•Strength and Stamina: Material handlers routinely pick up and move heavy objects.
•Basic math and computer skills.
•Training is done on the job.
•Knowledge of pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies a must
Previous Material Handling and Kitting experience required.
- Job Family Reading Truck
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Claremore, OK, USA