Account Executive PCG - Columbus North, OH
Responsible for working alongside a Financial Advisor or Financial Advisor Team to develop individualized financial plans, assist with providing related advice and executing investment plans to existing and new client relationships. This individual must be knowledgeable of and comply with all rules and regulations of the firm as well as the various regulatory agencies.
· Meet with and profile existing and new client relationships to identify investment and lending needs and coordinate the delivery of investment, fiduciary and lending solutions to satisfy those needs (e.g., retirement and estate planning, funding for college, and general investment options).
· Assists the FA/FA Team to implement a defined asset allocation and investment strategy.
· Offer investment ideas and advice beyond investments based on firm resources, team guidelines and asset allocation strategies tailored to risk profiles and investment objectives.
· Implement a client service strategy within the FA /FA Team’s guidelines to ensure high quality client service.
· Keep current on market conditions, firm research and available investment products and strategies.
· May use a financial planning approach during the sales and delivery process.
· May act as a primary advisor for the accounts assigned to him/her by the FA/FA Team.
· May participate in client meetings to assist in bringing additional assets and strengthening relationships.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant work experience in financial services preferred.
· Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and a life insurance license (or become life licensed in 6 months).
· CFP or other similar financial industry-related designation preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to manage their own time to support the overall goals of the team.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
· Critical thinking skills.High ethical standards.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbus, OH, USA