Marketing & Corporate Communications Technology Platform Manager
Janney’s in-house Marketing and Corporate Communications (MCC) team uses a variety of technology tools, applications and web products to execute internal and external marketing and communication strategies and to manage operational processes and workflow. The Technology Platform Manager will provide daily support for all technology applications and projects and manage an integrated, long-term technology roadmap. Applications include marketing project request workflow, production and publishing workflows, content compliance review and archive systems, content creation, management, and distribution, analytics, and digital marketing. Applications on this platform are both internally developed and provided by third-party vendors.
- Support MCC team colleagues by managing technology projects and initiatives from initial scope through development, deployment and ongoing support
- Work with MCC team colleagues, web product managers, business group peers and other stakeholders to keep application roadmaps current and aligned to priorities
- Establish technology project goals with MCC team leaders, overseeing project management and quality control throughout the duration of a project
- Document project scope, business requirements, use case scenarios; document requirements for system enhancements and support the execution of application and web development roadmaps
- Recommend and deploy solutions for data integrations, API connections, and other connections between technology systems and tools as needed or required
- Support the continuous improvement of the MCC technology platform to achieve operating efficiencies and achieve marketing communication objectives
- Provide data analytics and reporting
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues; quality assurance test
Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years of professional experience in marketing communications technology, IT, and/or marketing operations
- Strong project management and relationship management skills; ability to manage multiple, concurrent technology application projects as well as day to day support
- Self-starter and team player with demonstrated success collaborating with internal stakeholders and external third-party partners
- Financial Services/Wealth Management industry, or other highly regulated industry, experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in workflow applications and comfortable gathering, interpreting and presenting business requirements and use cases to Janney IT developers and third-party vendors
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; ability to identify technology solutions that support needs, and in system integration solutions
- Ability to organize priorities in a fast paced, dynamic, and client service driven environment
- Possess critical thinking skills and a creative, detail and client oriented solutions approach
- Resourceful in problem solving; proactive in identifying and resolving issues
- Proficiency with: integrated technology solutions, web systems, web analytics, content management systems, marketing automation tools, workflow/project management tools, digital asset management solutions, and DNS domain registration and management.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America