Senior Attorney Corporate
Location: Open to any HB office in New York State.
Description: The Corporate Practice Group of Harris Beach PLLC seeks a corporate/securities attorney. The ideal candidate will have meaningful experience advising both public and private company clients on securities law matters. We are flexible to the office location and hybrid or remote working arrangements. Lateral opportunities at the partner level can also be discussed. Competitive compensation package and signing bonus available.
- Advise clients on legal issues related to private capital raising activities
- Draft and review our clients’ ’33 Act and ’34 Act filings
- Advise on SEC rules and regulations, stock exchange rules, Sarbanes-Oxley/Dodd-Frank/JOBS Act compliance, and related corporate governance and regulatory matters
- Structure, negotiate and close public and private mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, private equity purchases, loan transactions, and joint ventures
- Minimum 5+ years’ corporate/transactional experience required, including securities experience
- Admission to NYS bar (or ability to waive in) required
- Exceptionally strong writing and verbal communication skills are required
- Demonstrated high level organizational skills for prioritizing workload
- Must be able to manage competing priorities and maintain high standards of performance
- Exhibits conscientiousness, dedication, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility
- Must have a professional, cooperative, positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to work with diverse personalities within various levels of the organization
- Military experience welcome
Harris Beach is committed to an inclusive environment and we welcome applications from diverse candidates.
Harris Beach PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Albany, NY, USA
- Buffalo, NY, USA
- Ithaca, NY, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Pittsford, NY 14534, USA
- Syracuse, NY, USA
- Uniondale, NY, USA
- White Plains, NY, USA