Community Living Lead
If you want to help "unleash the potential in people", Hope Haven is the place for you. Hope Haven offers a comprehensive benefits package including: major medical insurance, supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacation, retirement plan, and skill advancement programs.
We are looking for a Community Living Lead to help train, support, assist, and empower our employees. Our Leads are our community leaders and wear many hats. They supervise. They guide. They wrangle paperwork and schedules and client meetings. They train, coach, and support a team of exceptional people. They start each day with the intention to make a profound and positive difference, and they end each day doing just that in the lives of their employees and the lives of the people we serve at Hope Haven.
To be a Community Living Lead, eligible candidates must have the following:
* BA or BS degree in Human Services and/or 2 years experience in Human Services, preferred.
* At least one year of case management experience, working with people in a wide range of developmental and/or psychiatric abilities.
* Confident writing and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational, documentation, and delegating skills
* Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
* Basic computer skills
* A valid Class C driver’s license (unless site requires Class D), reliable transportation, & proof of insurance.
* Ability to pass a health assessment, drug screening, & criminal background check
The actual job responsibilities for this position are varied and lengthy, and we can go over them with you in person if you qualify for an interview. Most of what you will do in this role can be taught; what we are looking for are qualities and gifts that cannot be trained:
* A love of variety and people
* A passion for both teaching and learning
* The ability to handle surprises, challenges, and opportunities with a contagiously positive attitude
* A respectful appreciation for details and organization
- Pay Type Hourly
- Le Mars, Le Mars, Iowa, United States of America