Sheldon, Sheldon, Iowa, United States of America
Thursday, August 19, 2021
The primary mission of Hope Haven is to unleash the potential in people. We believe in this mission not only for the children, adults, and families we serve, but also in the teams we build and the individuals we hire. As a member of the Hope Haven team, you will be surrounded by a community that empowers, encourages, and equips every person to live to the height of their strengths and abilities. And that includes you.
If you want to help "unleash the potential in people", Hope Haven is the place for you. Hope Haven offers a comprehensive benefits package including: major medical insurance, supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacation, retirement plan, and skill advancement programs.
Hope Haven is growing, and we’re looking for a Service Coordinator to help develop program curriculum, resources, and materials with the aim of helping our clients learn crucial life skills & meet their unique goals. In this role, you will help our clients learn independence, self-confidence, and the most important lesson of all, that they all have a place in this world to work their own magic. Clients and their families rely on us to provide recreational and learning activities, support their physical, mental, and emotional needs, and promote a positive, forward-thinking environment that allows everyone to thrive. While this position does have a few physical requirements (when assisting with training, recreational activities, and clients), expect your heart to do most of the heavy lifting; this job requires compassion, patience, faith, and a positive attitude.
In addition to the above, we require all Service Coordinators to have the following education, skills, and experience:
* BA or BS degree in a field of Human Services; Master’s degree preferred.
* 5 or more years experience in a social work environment. This position requires extensive experience working with individuals with mental illness.
* The ability to apply knowledge of mental, physical, and social impairments and their probable effect on personal, social, and community relationships and adjustment.
* Demonstrated ability to teach, train, and motivate people with a wide range of abilities, in both management and client support.
* Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
* A valid Class C driver’s license (unless site requires Class D), reliable transportation, & proof of insurance.
* Ability to pass a health assessment, drug screening, & criminal background check
If you believe your talents and experience are meant to help teach and train others to see and bring out the best in themselves, we would love to consider your application. Apply today and the next life you could change could be your own.
If this all sounds like a good fit, you are here for a reason. Apply today. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and scheduling. And you’ll be able to put your gifts to good use, which comes with its own amazing rewards.
This posting is inactive.