If you want to help "unleash the potential in people", Hope Haven is the place for you. Hope Haven offers a comprehensive benefits package including: major medical insurance, supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacation, retirement plan, and skill advancement programs.
In addition to the above, we require all Service Coordinators to have the following education, skills, and experience:
* BA or BS degree in a field of Human Services; Master’s degree preferred.
* 5 or more years experience in a social work environment. This position requires extensive experience working with individuals with mental illness.
* The ability to apply knowledge of mental, physical, and social impairments and their probable effect on personal, social, and community relationships and adjustment.
* Demonstrated ability to teach, train, and motivate people with a wide range of abilities, in both management and client support.
* Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
* A valid Class C driver’s license (unless site requires Class D), reliable transportation, & proof of insurance.
* Ability to pass a health assessment, drug screening, & criminal background check
If you believe your talents and experience are meant to help teach and train others to see and bring out the best in themselves, we would love to consider your application. Apply today and the next life you could change could be your own.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Estherville, Estherville, Iowa, United States of America
- Spirit Lake, 1710 Gary Ave, Spirit Lake, Iowa, United States of America