Knowledge, Data, and Operations Analyst
All Native Group is seeking a Knowledge, Data and Operations Analyst to support the US State department Bureau of Medicine in Washington, DC. The Bureau of Medical Services’ (MED), Directorate of Operational Medicine (MED/DMD/OM), executes the U.S. Department of State’s Operational Medicine Program. The Operational Medicine Program plans, resources, synchronizes, and executes medical contingency plans to enhance the security of chief‐of‐mission personnel engaged in high‐risk environments worldwide, providing senior decision‐makers with flexible response options mitigate emerging medical risks through the deployment of tailored aviation, logistical, and human capabilities that are ready to operate in the most austere and high‐risk environments. The Knowledge, Data, and Operations Analyst position is a critical member of this team of emergency and crisis response managers and leaders, ensuring the timely synchronization of data and knowledge to support informed decision-making for officials tasked with the country’s most sensitive and important national security policies and decisions.
The Knowledge, Data, & Operations Analyst position is responsible for the creation, administration, and ongoing maintenance of a SharePoint-based business intelligence platform used to retain key Program Office data.
The business intelligence platform further supports user-friendly, and SharePoint-based (SharePoint Online) automated business processes necessary to track approvals, key deadlines and procurement activities.
The incumbent must be able to identify and advise Program Office leadership of current trends, generate user-friendly reports to inform Program Office leadership of key metrics and progress towards goals, and provide necessary data (as well as trend analysis) to Program Office leadership.
Must have the ability to formulate and apply modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information to assist management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions. By querying repositories of program and business intelligence data, the incumbent will convey findings through periodic standardized written reports that allow decision-makers to gauge progress towards stated objectives and lend critical insight to support knowledge-based, data-driven decision-making by key leaders.
Reports to the applicable Program Office Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) or Government Technical Monitor (GTM) -with potentially administrative oversight provided through an onsite Program Manager.
The incumbent will work independently in their substantive area of expertise on analytical products and projects and maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of their assigned Program Office.
· Knowledge management functions
· Data Analysis, Operational and trend analysis, statistics, data visualization
· Process improvement
· Must be highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/Online O365, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft InfoPath, Microsoft Project, Office 365, Adobe Acrobat & Creative Suite
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
· Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
· Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
· Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need
· Should possess demonstrable experience in developing SharePoint based business intelligence tool that fully integrate with Microsoft desktop software
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and/or Information Assurance.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Should have working knowledge of various Department IT systems including (but not limited to) the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS), the E2 Travel System, the Global Financial Management
· System (GFMS), and the Budget Formulation, Execution, & Management (BFEM) system.
· Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance with the additional ability to attain a Top-Secret clearance
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position requires full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family IT / Cyber Security / Network Systems
- Pay Type Salary
- Washington, DC, USA