Client Service Associate
As one of the nation's largest Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Hightower is an industry-leading financial services firm managing approximately $100B+ in client assets and offering objective wealth management advice.
Hightower Wealth Advisors | St. Louis (HTSTL) is a high-net-worth wealth planning firm, with assets under management of approximately $1.2 billion. Our roots trace back to two trailblazing women who founded and led planning firms, 30 and 40 years ago.
We are an established and successful financial advisory firm which is part of the larger Hightower network. Our firm is an ensemble, where team members collaborate as one on behalf of our clients. We truly believe our collaborative relationships and approach creates an outstanding result for every client we serve.
Shunning the legacy “sales” driven model and culture that has dominated financial services in years past, we place the utmost emphasis on meeting our clients at all the ups and downs of life’s journey, by providing reliable, thoughtful, and straightforward advice. We deliver this advice by a purposeful construction of a well-diversified team, valuing diversity of age, race, gender, backgrounds, and skill sets. It is through this ensemble approach we attempt to create ever increasing value to our clients.
Make a Plan. Make an Investment. Make a Difference.
We are seeking a Client Service Associate to help bring our mission to life. The Client Service Associate is a valued team member and enhances the overall client experience.
- Sets the framework for the overall client experience
- Oversight of client onboarding process from start to finish including preparation of documentation establishing accounts; funding and help get client invested
- Proactive outreach to clients to articulate firm services, including their digital experience
- Use CRM platform to document milestones in clients’ lives
- Participate in projects and internal working groups to ensure the client’s needs are represented in firm initiatives
- Ensure both clients and the team are protected by adhering to firm’s compliance policies, etc.
- Support Advisors and the firm with operational tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills: relationship builder; curiosity about people and their behaviors
- Innate desire to be a problem solver
- Ability to anticipate challenges and address them
- Take pride in your attention to detail
- Self-confident and assertive but not arrogant
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a day, and set expectations with others
- Insatiable appetite to learn
- Work experience in Financial Services desired, but not required.
- FINRA Securities licenses a plus
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Annual, written compensation plans, developed alongside you, that outline the steps for your career progression, and team goals and metrics so you understand how you get compensated and grow over time
- On the job training
- Resources for career development
- Support for continuous learning
- A full suite of benefits, including, but not limited to health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time off
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid format (in office & virtual)
- Pay Type Salary
- 1401 S Brentwood Blvd Suite 550, St. Louis, MO 63144, USA