Sumac - Program Manager
The Program Manager is responsible for supervising the daily operation of the house in which he/she works. He/she will develop/utilize systems to ensure the household operations are smooth and efficient.
The Program Manager will do the following:
- Develop positive relationships with the people being served, their family members, support staff, management team, consultants, and other service providers.
- Facilitate the Interdisciplinary Team in developing individualized program services and will ensure that these services are provided as designed.
- Complete necessary paperwork related to the services being provided. Ensure that the household operates within the budget assigned.
- Follow all pertinent policies, regulations, and procedures, relating to the delivery of services and the general management of the organization.
- Support individuals who live with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live life to the fullest.
- Manage a staff team of Direct Support Professionals and Assistant Program Manager(s) to effectively care for the people you support.
- Administrative duties include scheduling, payroll, and 245D documentation.
- Maintain excellent relationships and communication with individuals’ families, volunteers, day programs/jobs, and social networks.
- Developing programming to support person-centered practices and encouraging the independence of the people you support.
- Two-year college degree and two years of full-time experience in the field of developmental disabilities or 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities and four years of full-time work experience with people with disabilities to manage a waiver program.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a personal vehicle with current auto insurance, and a driving record that meets the standard of our insurance company.
- Must be able to pass a background check per MN regulations.
Schedule: Standard business hours located at the program location M-F, including direct care shifts/hours.
Benefits: For a comprehensive list of benefits for full-time and part-time employees please click on the link: https://hammer.org/careers-benefits/
Due to COVID-19 and recommendations from the CDC, interviews and orientation for this position may be conducted virtually until further notice. If you should need assistance with the use of the technology, please notify Hammer Residences recruitment team.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Eden Prairie, MN, USA