Customer Account Coordinator
Customer Account Coordinator
Great Northern Corporation – Main Plant
421 Palmer Street, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Schedule – 8:00am to 4:30pm
Wage – The hourly wage range for this position is $21.00 to $24.00. Wage is determined by education & years of experience.
Candidates should expect the opportunity to earn overtime pay at a rate of time and one half.
Performance Reviews – Bi-annual reviews with annual wage increase based upon work performance.
Great Northern has experience signification growth prior to and during the pandemic and is looking to add to the team by offering security and opportunity to career focused individuals. GNC prides itself on promoting within the organization.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- 4% 401K Match
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Health and Wellness Center
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Starting at 3 Weeks)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
To perform all aspects of customer service functions in accordance with GNC service, quality, accuracy and efficiency standards. Provides the critical link between customer, account manager, scheduling and the plant. Clearly understands how orders flow through GNC – Chippewa Falls, follows procedures and consistently performs the daily operations this position demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
1. Provides direct interface to the customer, sales, technical services, scheduler and production to resolve inquiries, questions and problems to complete orders on time.
2. Processes requests for all quotes and samples working with design, estimating, technical services and sales.
3. Determines additional quantity pricing on all estimated items following departmental pricing guidelines.
4. Provides account details to sales and management to receive instructions for updating account pricing.
5. Estimates projects and provides formal quotes to sales / customers for color and multi-part displays.
6. Participates in multiple conference calls and meetings to discuss execution of project(s) prior to release of purchase orders.
7. Prepares for and facilitates internal critical path meetings for display projects to inform and communicate customer requirements. Follows-up on any outstanding issues to assure on-time, accurate, quality service to our customers.
8. Processes all orders following department procedures and policies utilizing customer service, and factory ticket programs.
9. Manages receipt of graphic files, approvals of graphics, set up instructions and color swatches – direct print and litho color matches.
10. Properly updates progress of projects through the project management program and project management meetings.
11. Ensures requested changes are made to the customer service program (add to masters and customer changes).
12. Coordinates new and updated customer paperwork through accounting to establish an active account.
13. For new orders, works with technical services and sales to collect customer specifications and production requirements for the creation of the factory ticket.
14. Reorders and releases, according to computer settings, customers’ inventory, make and hold, and supplier managed inventory (SMI) items. Responsible for monitoring all items placed in inventory so they are properly managed.
15. Verifies that warehouse, fulfillment, if applicable and shipping costs are included in the estimating program.
16. Compares original purchase orders to the customer service program to ensure accuracy of order placed. Confirms all purchase orders with the customer, in the same business day or within customer specified guidelines.
17. Coordinates fulfillment for customer displays and customer owned merchandise.
18. Makes adjustments and changes to orders and informs appropriate internal personnel of these adjustments and changes. Communicates changes to suppliers, technical services, and production scheduling, and adjusts the computer system to reflect these changes.
19. Advises production scheduler and traffic supervisor of any changes in delivery methods or dates. Prepares all the necessary paperwork and updates computer programs to reflect all changes to delivery methods.
20. Responsibly handles all aspects of incorrect and/or problem orders, informing all personnel. Provides effective resolutions to prevent reoccurrences.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Education/Training: Requires at least a high school diploma or equivalency, post secondary education preferred.
2. Experience: A minimum of three years experience in a customer relations position creating and processing customer orders and/or three years corrugated experience, or a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
3. Requires Skill In: Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; legible handwriting to record information and fill out forms; experience in computer data entry, information processing, generation and maintenance of spreadsheets, and experience with Microsoft software; telephone/computer etiquette skills; ability to perform mathematical calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions, decimals and percentages; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a timely manner; ability to solve problems and make adjustments regarding equipment, process and product; capable of dealing with deadline pressures; integrity regarding confidential and proprietary information.
4. Additional Desirable Qualifications: Experience with Adobe Illustrator program.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, USA