Job Title: Concrete
Reports To: Pouring Production Supervisor
This position is responsible for pouring concrete into panel molds.
Required Skills / Abilities:
* Experience in a concrete manufacturing environment is preferred
* Experience in concrete finishing such as broom finishes, steel trowel, etc.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to Gate standards as needed
* Willingness and ability to work as a team player
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Some standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, climbing stairs, squatting, grasping, and
* Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety vests.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs
* Time outdoors and in production environment: exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light
rain, sand and dust.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3800 Oxford Loop Rd, Oxford, NC 27565, USA