PRE POUR QC INSPECTOR
Job Title: QC Inspector Department: Quality Control
Reports To: Quality Manager
This position is responsible for assuring that product meets the specifications set forth by the Customer and Gate Engineers (Inspection of all components of a concrete pad).
Required Skills / Abilities:
* Must have an eye for detail and be able to find inconsistencies in product quality.
* Must possess general blue print reading skills.
* Must be able to read a tape measure.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to Gate standards as needed
* Willingness and ability to work as a team player
* Experience in similar concrete related industry desired.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Some standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, climbing stairs, squatting, grasping, and twisting.
* Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety vests.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
* This is a production area position; and will require time outdoors and in production environment: exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand and dust is possible.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 3800 Oxford Loop Rd, Oxford, NC 27565, USA