We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Admin Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our administrative activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls, take and coordinate messages
- Filing of current and archived files and maintain organization of file storage room
- Proofread contracts
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Maintain contact lists
- Log all sample requests and respond accordingly to customer requests for samples
- Coordinate packaging and shipping of samples
- Coordinate template and installations with Project management
- Prepare initial customer folders
- Obtain shipping estimates, book and schedule shipping, and confirm client readiness to receive shipment.
- Cleaning, organizing, and management of sample room including inventory
- Greet showroom clients. Assist with shop tours
- Maintain a clean and organized front office area
- Assist with payroll
- Performs additional duties as requested or required.
- Office hours are Monday- Friday 7AM-4PM
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some college coursework preferred
GATE offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(k) with company match, educational experience reimbursement, employee assistant program (EAP), paid vacation and sick time, regular holidays and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
GATE Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 800 Wharton Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA