JOB TITLE: Fiberglass/Resin Laborer
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Resin Supervisor
Job Summary: Resin and sand pads prior to pouring panels. Examine all parts for resin and sanding prior to being put into storage rack. Maintain inventory on materials needed for daily production.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Resin and sand all rails and bulkheads prior to being placed in storage
- Resin and sand all pads prior to production
- Maintain inventory on all resin to ensure that production is not affected
- Bondo and sand parts and pads as required
- Assist with resin dotting pads as required for quality purposes
- Assist with completing build-ups as required
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Abide by all safety and production policies
- Indoor environment
- Exposed to fumes associated with applying resin and fiberglass
- Exposed to dust associated with sanding wood, resin, bondo, and fiberglass
- Exposed to noise associated with mixing and producing concrete
- Exposed to vapors associated with thinners and epoxy
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection. This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
|EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL QUALIFICATIONS: |
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. GATE Precast has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: GATE Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA