2304 - PRECAST PRODUCT - MAINTENANCE
Our major equipment includes: small to very large forklifts, 60’man lift, 5-ton to 20-ton overhead cranes, 2 concrete batch plants, air compressors, boiler, rebar shear & bender, diesel motors plus numerous other smaller pieces of equipment.
The ideal candidate would have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to work on all types of equipment and machinery. They would have electrical (3 phase up to 480 volts), hydraulic, pneumatic, pipe fitting, general welding experience (torch skills) and motor bearings conveyor systems knowledge. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintain and repair all plant equipment and machinery as assigned and directed by supervisor or on a routine schedule
- Knowledge of an industrial setting
- Knowledge of overhead crane repairs & tire mounted gantry cranes
- Ensure proper operation and operating capabilities of all equipment
- Troubleshoot and determine appropriate repairs. Be able to change projects as situations dictate.
- Maintain and complete required maintenance records of all repairs and materials
- Work as part of a team with the maintenance and production departments
- Reports to Maintenance Supervisor
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions
- Very strong safety work ethics- must follow company production and safety procedures at all times
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Reports an unsafe condition or defective equipment to the supervisor immediately
- Operates machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times
- Operate a variety of hand tools
- Able to read schematics
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment such as: hard hats, work boots, safety glasses, respirator, safety vest, and hearing protection.
- Performs additional duties as requested or required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience directly related to industrial maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- 810 Sawdust Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA