ENGINEER IN TRAINING
Prepare engineering design calculations and contribute to the development of production and erection drawings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare structural design calculations for submittal.
2. Develop reinforcement details and panel connections.
3. Oversee development of drawings – plant production and field.
4. Respond to requests from field and plant operations for modifications and remedial designs.
· Work is preformed primarily in an office environment.
· Minimal travel to jobsites or meeting locations – overnight stays may be needed.
· Maintain physical ability to climb, bend, stoop, lift and move in small, confined areas on the jobsite and at the plant/yard locations.
· Participate in various professional committees or groups as assigned.
· BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET university.
· Pass FE exam.
· Strong computer skills in CAD, structural analysis and office software, preferred.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Gate Precast has the right to revise this job description to perform other duties. Gate Precast has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment.
- Job Family PRECAST ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA