FRONT END LOADER OPERATOR
The Loader Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Front End Loaders. This position operates loaders equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop which is used to transport aggregate or other materials, feed hoppers or chutes, stock pile aggregates and level or back blade roadways/terrain.
- Operate the front end loader in a safe and appropriate manner on a rough terrain to move, load and grade materials.
- Perform calculations for differing load sizes
- Perform pre and post operational inspections documenting items in need of service or repair.
- Operate loader controls to lower and tilt bucket when filled or to dump material.
- Operate loader on a sloped or inclined area, maintaining proper awareness of your surroundings
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and other employees.
- Performs additional duties as required or requested by supervisor
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit for prolonged periods on the loader, walk, must be able to use front end loader controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance on elevated surfaces; and stoop, kneel, squat, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Constant and continual medium to heavy manual, physical labor is required for this position.
8. WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection. This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
Proven experience as a front end loader operator in a construction environment
Previous experience operating various types of heavy equipment preferred
WHY WORK FOR GATE PRECAST?
GATE Precast offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, paid vacation and sick time, regular holidays, daily pay and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Gate Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
GATE PRECAST IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 810 Sawdust Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA