1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA Req #741
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Maintain all equipment and Preventive Maintenance Program. Perform inspection on all equipment on a monthly basis and repair all machinery as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Change oil in all engines per schedule – as required.
2. Repair all equipment as required.
3. Inspect all machinery on a monthly basis for damage and general repairs.
4. Maintain Preventive Maintenance program for all equipment on property.
1. Assist in Fabrication shop as required.
2. Assist outside contractors as directed by management.
3. Assist in paint shop when required.
4. Assist in fabrications as needed.
• Both inside and outside working conditions.
• Limited exposure to fumes associated with paint and galvanizing of metals.
• Exposed to smoke and dust associated with welding, cutting, and fabrication of metal hardware.
• Limited exposure to all chemicals on property.
• Exposed to noise associated with moving heavy equipment around site.
• Exposed to noise associated with metal working shop.
• High school education required.
• Computer competency in Microsoft Office required.
• Must be able to work within a team environment.
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Experience working on heavy equipment.
• Experience working around construction site and equipment associated with construction.
• Blueprint reading required.
• Knowledge of engines and proper maintenance.
• Certified welder.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Gate Precast has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA