PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Training Coordinator will organize, facilitate, and deliver training programs to employees.
To be successful as a Training Coordinator, candidates should be professional, polite and attentive while also being productive. They should always be prepared, responsive, and willing to meet each challenge directly. Training Coordinator must have strong computer skills and excel at both verbal and written communication.
• Conduct new hire orientation training
• Plans, organizes, and effectively conducts employee training on various skill, policy, and compliance areas
• Plans and provides general and specialized employee training
• Creates teaching outlines and learning plans
• Develops training documentation, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials
• Evaluates existing programs and conduct research to update programs and materials
• Researches and identifies areas in which training would be beneficial
• Is able to communicate with different areas/divisions of the business
• Utilize all tools available/provided to conduct research
• Proactively look to keep current with any new programs or processes
• Measure and evaluate effectiveness of training presentations and programs
• Analyze and update report.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Three years of administrative support experience.
• Experience in a business work environment preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Computer skills with strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Strong organizational, communication skills, and attention to detail required.
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and change priorities.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
• Flexible work schedule with hours that may fall outside traditional business hours which may include nights and weekends.