Seeking an entry level drafter for a fast paced, production driven department
Provide detailed piece drawings with annotation and dimensions. As needed create Erection Drawings from contract drawings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create panel drawings from engineering drawings for use in plant production.
- Coordinate work flow to keep plant supplied with shop tickets.
- Provide changes, corrections, etc. to shop tickets in a timely manner.
- Work with multiple parties at one time – engineers, project managers, VP-Engineering, contractors, plant supervisors.
- Detail and order hardware on an as needed basis.
- Answer QC questions from plant/production regarding issued shop tickets.
* Work is preformed primarily in an office environment.
* Occasional plant/yard visits.
* Maintain physical ability to climb, bend, stoop, lift, and move in small, confined areas in the plant/yard locations. Have the ability to sit for long periods of time at the computer.
* Capable of working in a fast-paces, dead-line sensitive, sometimes stressful environment.
* 2-year tech/vocational school degree in a related field – Revit preferred, CAD, Tekla.
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools
* Capable of reading blueprints.
* Proven multi-tasking ability through prior work experience.
* Ability to problem solve/analytical skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA