BATCH PLANT OPERATOR
Mix concrete per job specifications for daily production and ensure that all batches are color tested for acceptance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
1. Color test each batch of concrete to ensure that range is acceptable.
2. Maintain and clean all working areas of the mixer between color changes.
3. Weigh pigment for all batches prior to production starting each day.
4. Clean out of mixer at the end of each shift and between breaks. Work area and floor are to be cleaned at the end of each shift.
1. Maintain equipment in batch area. ( i.e. scales, motherboards, electrical equipment.)
2. Clean and maintain conveyer, and weight hopper areas.
3. Maintain cement silos and assist in measurements for inventory.
4. Assist in scale calibration when required by quality system.
5. Assist in pad production when required.
· Indoor environment – dusty
· Frequent exposure to cement based materials
· Frequently exposed to machine noise
· Frequently exposed to cement and aggregate dust.
· Some exposure to weather conditions when cleaning conveyer system.
· High School education preferred.
· Some experience around concrete batching equipment preferred.
· Basic communication skills. (written and oral)
· Basic team skills
· Basic planning / organization skills
· Basic computer skills a plus
· Ability to follow complex instruction
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Gate Precast has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment.
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA