Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
South Bend Tribune, Plymouth
$14.50 per hour
$900 Sign-On Bonus*
The South Bend Tribune has an immediate opening for a Part-time Warehouse/Delivery Coordinator in our Plymouth warehouse. This position will work closely with the distribution staff to maintain an effective independent contractor delivery force to distribute all products either produced or distributed by the company. This is a nighttime position starting at 12:00 am. You must be available between the hours of 12:00 am – 8:00 am to average approximately 28 hours per week including weekends.
- Assisting with delivery of newspaper routes
- Organizing and distributing paperwork
- Train contractors on new routes.
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with management and internal staff.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks daily
- Excellent time management and communication skills
*Sign-On Bonus paid in increments
- Job Family GateHouse Media
- Pay Type Hourly
- Plymouth, IN 46563, USA