Do you have a passion for technology and helping people with their website issues? Come join the LOCALiQ family and you, too, can be a part of giving back to our community.
LOCALiQ, part of Gannett Co., Inc.,is a company that values innovation, passion and a healthy work/life balance. Our employees have a drive for success and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you'll enjoy coming to work every day! We work to help local businesses all over the nation and world reach more customers online. The company has been listed as a Best Places to Work and are a Premier Google Partner.
What we Offer: As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement.
We are looking for a Website Services Consultant (WSC) to execute on service processes in support of our company’s LOCALiQ website solution. This role will provide technical support and consultation in aid of our clients' digital marketing plan. The WSC will be responsible for providing post-launch support of our website solution. In this role, the WSC will help develop processes to support the delivery of the LOCALiQ website solution, execute upon website support requests, and provide general website support and consultation.
The WSC will also assist with high-level domain troubleshooting, basic web development tasks, and light management of our CRM solution.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Utilizing business processes, marketing and technology concepts
- Ability to quickly master a CMS environment
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to website support and configuration
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing priorities
- Expertise in customer relationship management
- Ability to communicate and work with staff across multiple departments, to solve problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- Incorporating constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Relevant Technical Certification/Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English
- 2 years of experience in Website Development and/or Support, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, Customer Service or related fields
- Job Family Creative & Design
- Job Function Consumer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Plano, TX, USA
- Texas, USA