Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Press Gazette - Green Bay
$15.00 per hour
$2,250 SIGN ON BONUS*
The Press Gazette has an immediate opening for a Part-time Delivery Coordinator in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Candidate will work closely with distribution staff to maintain an effective independent contractor delivery force to distribute all products either produced or distributed by the company while meeting the department’s delivery and financial objectives. This is a nighttime position usually starting between 10pm – midnight and includes weekends.
- Assisting with delivery of newspaper routes
- Organizing and distributing paperwork
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addresses and resolved in a timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with management and internal staff
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent time management and communication skills
*Sign-on Bonus paid in increments.
- Job Family District Managers
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI, USA