Graphic Designer - Bilingual
DesignIQ is a full-service design group, specializing in pre-media services ranging from high-revenue campaigns to imaging and ad production services.
We have a passion for keeping up on design trends and creating effective, eye-catching advertisements.
We’re looking for Bilingual (Spanish required) Graphic Designers to create, translate and design effective creative for our internal and external partners.
In this role, you will:
· Design creative and effective ads for print and digital to meet customer needs and department standards while meeting deadlines.
· Collaborate with customer support on resolving customer questions and/or concerns.
Here’s what you need:
· Link to portfolio required.
· Associates Degree in related field or comparable experience.
· Publishing or graphic design industry knowledge preferred.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of concentration towards customers (internal and external) required
· Time management and organizational skills
· Internships in Graphic Design or Marketing preferred
· Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven and a rapidly changing environment required.
· Proven customer service skills
· InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Programs allowing HTML5 output/animation
· Microsoft Office
· Ability to learn company specific software
- Job Family Creative & Design
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA