Digital Marketing Solutions Specialist
The Digital Marketing Solutions Specialist is responsible for the proper execution, maintenance, and overall service of high-value marketing campaigns that run as non-standard implementations within the ReachLocal portfolio of media products. These include email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Waze and other emerging platforms.
- The Marketing Specialist is responsible for taking on new campaigns and effectively launching the campaigns within departmental SLA’s.
- Proactively contact project stakeholders and keep them informed throughout the campaign build process.
- Actively work to resolve campaign deadlocks such as creative approval delays, tracking code issues, provisioning issues, etc.
- Review provided campaign parameters and make adjustments/recommendations to ensure the program’s success.
- Work within multiple systems and vendors to launch campaigns.
- QA all work to ensure budgets, targeting, campaign flights, billing, and creatives are as intended.
- Own the campaign launch process end-to-end.
- The Marketing Specialist is responsible for regularly reviewing and tuning all campaigns within their book of clients.
- Perform mid-cycle deep dive analysis of every campaign including documenting findings and communicating relevant insights to campaign stake holders.
- Make targeting, bidding, and creative changes as needed to ensure campaign success.
- Actively manage campaigns based on the KPI’s that are most important to the client and other project stakeholders.
- Keep the campaign information up to date within the project management systems
- Ensure spend data is regularly updated within the Platform and that all campaign performance questions.
- Attend client calls on an ad-hoc basis serving as the subject matter expert to the project stakeholders.
- The Marketing Specialist is tasked with providing exceptional customer service to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Provide prompt and professional communication about accounts.
- Scope problems and provide clear dates of completion for tasks.
- Proactively communicate campaign problems and successes to stakeholders.
- Closely monitor and improve stakeholder relationships
- Organize support resources when needed to resolve campaign problems
- Manage daily workflows to ensure all tasks are completed within department SLA’s
- The Marketing Specialist is tasked with being the subject matter expert on all of their campaigns.
- Develop comprehensive analysis of currently running campaigns.
- Highlights – what is performing well with the campaign?
- Lowlights – what areas of the campaign need improvement?
- Insights – what strategic recommendations and context can be given about the account?
- Leverage additional analytic tools when needed.
- Understand and implement analytic technologies such as tracking pixels, utm strings, and conversion monitoring systems both proprietary and 3rd party
- Go beyond basic campaign metrics to analyze campaigns within the overall context of the client’s marketing program
- Be able to strategically and quantifiably recommend budget increases and additional marketing tactics within ReachLocal’s portfolio of media products
- Produce ad-hoc reporting and client presentations
- Overall job performance will be measured against the following factors:
- Maximize budget utilization for all accounts with and average utilization rate of at least 90%.
- Launch campaigns within 7-10 business days.
- Regularly monitor campaigns at 7, 15, and 21 day intervals.
- Performing deep dive campaign analysis every 15 days within a campaigns cycle.
- Document this analysis within project management systems.
- Communicate insights to project stakeholders.
- Create needed SalesForce tickets
- Prevent any credits owned to clients due to campaign errors.
- Respond to email inquiries within 4 business hours and setting expectations for resolution of the issue.
- Produce end-cycle reports within 2 days of cycle completion.
- Provide highlight, lowlights, and insights for all campaigns.
- Delivery reports to DMC/ME’s
- Follow daily workflow procedures.
- Check the SalesForce ticketing cue, Corp Portal performance reports, and Write statuses
- Identify necessary tasks for the day such as campaign launches, campaign updates, needed email responses, and prioritize into a chunked list.
- Schedule three, 1-hour blackout windows to work on projects without the interruption of email and chat. Actively communicate with the team and manager the start and stop of these times.
- Job Family Marketing Operations
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Boston, MA, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Pensacola, FL, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Plano, TX, USA
- Texas City, TX, USA
- Tucson, AZ, USA