Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Publish Services
• WE ARE OFFERING A STARTING HOURLY WAGE OF $18 AN HOUR
• SIGN-ON BONUS OF $1,500.00 PAID OUT IN INCREMENTS
• COMPANY VEHICLE PROVIDED DURING WORK SHIFT
Gannett Publishing Services, located in Reno, NV, is recruiting for full-time, Delivery Coordinator. The Delivery Coordinator, under the direction of both the District Sales Manager and the Distribution Specialist, is responsible for the distribution of all publications produced or delivered in Reno area.
Job duties includes but are not limited to delivering open routes and training new carriers, staging commercial delivery products, sections, and advertising packages into the appropriate zones. Additionally, the ADM is expected to maintain the cleanliness in and around the building as well as securing all returned and extra newspapers. This individual may be called upon to complete various assignments as directed by either the District Sales Manager or the Distribution Specialist.
• Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to read, count, and write accurately in order to complete all administrative functions.
• Must have the ability to follow directions and work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment. Candidates must have a stable work history.
• Company vehicle is provided during work hours.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Previous experience working in a Distribution Center, factory/warehouse environment, and customer service is desired.
Ability to interpret and comprehend instructions following prescribed organizations safety rules. Ability to lift bundles of newspapers weighing 20-30 pounds, regularly pushing and pulling 4-wheel carts of newspapers across the warehouse. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates. Deliver newspapers, which may include entering and exiting vehicle repeatedly, walking for extended periods of time under adverse conditions. Assemble newspapers, which may include standing for an extended period of time.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family District Managers
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Reno, NV, USA