Landing Page Designer
The Landing Page Designer primary responsibility is to build and maintain landing pages. The Landing Page Designer is responsible for ensuring campaigns are set up properly to track conversions. The Landing Page Designer position will play a lead role in ensuring design and quality are implement for client specifications. The following position will work collaboratively with other departments and put an emphasis on quality work and timely delivery.
- Participate in all phases of the landing page cycle, from design, implementation, quality assurance, launching, and support.
- Maintain a high quality of design layouts and approach to landing based on customers goals and needs.
- Work across departments, typically with sales, copywriters, and other customer-facing teams
- Stay abreast of industry best practices as it relates to landing page, design, and conversion.
- Using tools such as Unbounce, Instapage, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Products to create designs for customers’ landing pages
- Other duties as assigned.
- Landing Page Designer will work closely with copywriters and Onboarding.
- Landing Page Designer will work closely with CMS and Sale.
- Experience in web design
- WordPress Experience, Unbounce, Instapage, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- An understanding of digital marketing best practices and an ability to advise on them when necessary.
- Desire to work independently as well as in cross-functional team environments
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast pace environment where meeting deadlines is crucial to our customers’ success
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work alone or in a group as part of a larger project
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with employees and clients in a professional manner
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of Instapage, Unbounce, and Adobe Creative Suite
- College Degree in Graphic Design or technical/quantitative field or equivalent experience
- Job Family Creative & Design
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Plano, TX, USA