Manager, Client Success - Top Accounts
The Manager, Client Success – Top 500 will be responsible for leading a team of 6-10 remote and in-office Client Success Managers to deliver best in class marketing solutions and ROI for local accounts.
Strong proficiency in managing multiple priorities, task organization and execution, customer relationship management and client facing communication, ability to select, train and mentor staff, and process management skills are required.
This individual will build a culture of excellence focusing on delivering essential, high-engagement services and performance insights for the assigned Local Accounts across all products such as, or similar to, the following:
Standard Inserts – PrintXpress, InsertXpress, OSI (Oversized Insert), Big Sheet, Pre-Print
Specialty Products – Kraft Jackets, Ad Stikits, Polybags, Onserts, Spadeas
Custom Printing – Single and multi-page inserts, periodicals, magazines
- Lead a team of remote and in-office Print Fulfillment Specialists committed to delivering client results and satisfaction across our print portfolio of products and services and digital display
- Lead by example with a nominal direct assignment of in-market clients
- Facilitate client engagement and drive best in class results and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with sales, client success and client strategy/solutions teams on the development of media plans throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Remain accountable for team performance as it relates to client and budget retention
- Act as the escalation point for client issues within assigned channel
- Serve as campaign execution thought leadership on select large client opportunities
- Obtain ongoing client (internal and external) feedback to assess performance against operations objectives
- Attract, develop and retain talent in order to deliver a highly effective client experience that differentiates us from competitors and drives value for USA Today Network.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices, technology evolution and people practices; and collaborate with peers and management to continuously improve delivery processes
- 3+ years of experience in driving strategy and execution for a marketing, ad operations, agency or service organization for a large-scale organization
- 3+ years managing a team of 6-10 with in-person and remote employees
- 3+ years of client-facing account management experience.
- Strong knowledge of marketing, media, print advertising and technologies and customer service best practices
- Previous experience with print/display fulfillment platforms such as Salesforce, AdMall, OrderHub, G3, POET, ATOL, AdPoint, Shoom, DFP, Mactive, Brainwork’s, FTP Apps
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communications
- Ability to develop, attract and retain talent
- Excellent organization, process management, project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and ad tech
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- A highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus
- Job Family Client Solutions
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Salary
- Phoenix, AZ, USA