Buyer Planner Specialist - APAC
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
We are leaders, innovators, developers, and best-in-class creators of energy-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems. Cynosure develops and manufactures a diverse range of leading treatment applications for hair removal, skin revitalization, scar reduction, gynaecological health, body contouring, and more. Our innovative products are used worldwide by practitioners, physicians, and aesthetic business owners to help enhance their offerings while providing the latest treatments to patients. Contact our team about how Cynosure can help you grow and succeed.
The Supply Planner/Buyer will be an integral part of the Global Cynosure Supply Chain team with the focus on the company’s APAC markets. He/she will play one of the most visible and critical roles in ensuring our company has the right products, at the right places, at the right times. Through understanding of supply chain dynamics, you will work to optimise our inventory levels at all locations around the globe, ensuring our sub-offices have access to the products they need to serve our customers and distributors.
• Monitors inventory health for assigned regions.
• Manages inventory levels, identifies exceptions, and evaluates resolutions for large variances (supply gaps).
• Reviews weekly MRP demand for parts and exceptions materials required.
• Removes unsupported materials from the demand.
• Informs Demand Planning Manager on obsolete items to be updated in the Master data.
• Identifies products oversold to forecasts and develops contingency plans.
• Provides weekly shipping updated to the sub-offices.
Order management 30%
• Reviews and converts daily MRP requirement into stock transfer order and purchase orders.
• Plans and executes appropriate replenishment to the sub-offices.
• Solves issues related to material extensions required.
• Manages and monitors capital orders for direct and indirect sales.
• Participates / contributes to weekly planning meetings with Buying Team.
• Participates / contributes to daily allocation meetings with International Admin and Sales Teams for capital (systems and handpieces).
• Participate / contributes to daily planning meetings with shipping teams (Westford and The Netherlands
• Escalates exceptions identified that result in supply shortages or gaps.
Qualifications and Attributes:
• Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Operations Management, or comparable field.
- 2 to 4 years in Supply Chain Operations, in a buyer/planning capacity.
- Extensive data analysis skills using excel and/or access.
• Experience in SAP preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of inventory management.
• Comfortable and effective working cross-functionally at all levels and in a team environment.
• Adept at handling detailed daily tasks while also applying your own creativity to improve our current practice.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Manufacturing Operations
- Pay Type Salary