Global Marketing Project Manager
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Cynosure is seeking a Global Marketing Program Manager to work within our fast-paced and dynamic marketing team.
The Global Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for all Cynosure releases.
This role reports into the Marketing team but is responsible for working with peers in all departments both in the US and Globally from product inception through market readiness. Responsibilities include working our R&D, Manufacturing, Consumer and HCP Marketing, Training, and Sales teams to define launches, each department’s goals and themes, ensuring all internal departments understand their role in the launch, facilitate communication of product launch readiness.
This is critical role to make sure all internal staff are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we put new products to market. It is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams and drive success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts worldwide to execute and track against project timelines and milestones; document discussion items, key accomplishments, upcoming project activities and potential risks or issues that may require escalation. Maintains the operational infrastructure processes and working calendar for new product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Prepares materials for ongoing project check-ins and reports out to marketing teams globally and to executive leadership as needed.
- Acts as a key point of contact for the marketing teams and core functions; assists in monthly meeting preparation, meeting re-cap and capturing of actions and escalations from all meetings; brings process rigor to the execution of HCP & consumer marketing content development.
- Identifies and builds multi-level relationships and processes improvement activities across the global marketing teams and with other change management leaders.
- Maintains collaboration site in Microsoft Teams including document management hierarchy, standard templates, training materials and all relevant materials related to marketing group.
- Drives maturity of processes through continuous improvement and stakeholder engagement; executes and implements continuous improvement training and assessments
- Drives and influences standardization and collaboration among global and regional marketing teams; works closely with global regions and leaders to drive process adoption, transparency and trust.
- Coordinates with necessary cross-functional partners such as Global Marketing, Global Sales, Operations & Service & IT.
- Employ sound project management skills that effectively balance technical requirements, schedule performance, and budget performance.
- No direct reports but must be able to influence team members in other functional areas to achieve job results.
- B.A or B.S in marketing, business, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in program management for marketing teams
- Experience in Medical Device and/or Aesthetic product marketing is preferred
- Passionate, self-motivated, high-energy individual who drives performance and consistently delivers on commitments; proven success in leading deployment of transformation processes and tool implementations
- Strong strategic and operations mindset
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues around the world to understand their business needs, with ability to work in a virtual environment
- Strong ability to galvanize and motivate high-performance teams
- Comfortable in a multi-tasking and fast-paced marketing team environment
- High attention to detail and quality; offers help to others and asks for help when needed; creative problem solving
- Strong business acumen and understanding of priorities and process detail
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve business practices and processes by leveraging tools
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and ability to lead, energize and influence change efforts across a complex, matrix organization with a track record of delivering results
- Proficient in the use of project management tools such as Microsoft Projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude with actions performed at the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Able to perform job functions within a group setting or as an individual contributor.
- Ability to ensure confidential information regarding company projects are kept confidential.
This position does not require travel.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐ Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐ Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐ Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐ Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐ Other (please specify):
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Cynosure Inc, 5 Carlisle Rd, Westford, Massachusetts, United States of America