District Sales Manager, Northern CA
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Cynosure is seeking a District Sales Manager for the Northern California Territory. This role is responsible for leading and inspiring the local team to sell Cynosure’s entire bag of innovative technologies to exceed sales objectives. This is a key role and one with high visibility and high impact.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Exceed individual and team activity and revenue goals across all product lines on a quarterly and annual basis – 25%
- Take on a leadership role within the defined territory; - 25%
· Lead and assist with the closing of business opportunities
· Manage day to day issues/questions amongst reps and customers
· Assist Regional Sales Director with budgeting plans and logistics for events/programs
· Forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis for all product lines
· Lead team and execute purposeful prospecting within region
- Assist Regional Sales Director with the recruiting and hiring process for new prospective employees – 10%
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide technical information, demonstrate company products, and quote prices to customers – 10%
- Develop new accounts and territory management – 10%
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis – 10%
- Attend company workshops and training events – 10%
- Passionate, self-starter who drives high performance within organization and consistently deliver on commitments.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates strategic and competitive mindset in identifying, cultivating, and strengthening customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to take a complicated process and simplify it to drive sales
- Strong, creative problem-solving and time management skills
- Must be able to influence and build effective relationships with team members in other functional areas
· 5-10 years selling capital equipment preferably in the laser industry or B to B sales.
· Minimum 2 plus years managing sales professionals
This position requires travel of 50 – 70%
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function General Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- San Francisco, CA, USA