Future Sales Opportunities, Canadian Region
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Future Sales Opportunities, Canadian Region
Cynosure is always seeking talented Sales Professionals to join our team! By applying to this Regional Position you are expressing interest in a future opportunity on our sales team. You can find our current openings by visiting the Cynosure Careers Portal.
- Do you strongly believe that cold calling and driving volume through activity will lead you to the top?
- Do you want to join a passionate, high performing team with a culture obsessed with Winning Together?
- Are you ready to elevate your financial freedom with unlimited earnings potential?
Every day our sales team shares a comprehensive suite of transformational aesthetic devices and treatments with clients allowing them to reach new levels of financial success in their business. When you join us, you will be a part of a high-performing team that values your contribution and will be rooting for you to win every step of the way.
As you’re winning more and more new business, you'll reap the rewards with industry-leading compensation, benefits, awards, and luxurious incentive trips with your peers. Our leaders are consistently focused on development with provide continual sales training so that as you see success you can continue to grow in your career.
The Canadian Region includes: Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia
What You’ll Do:
· : Work within a defined geographic territory to generate leads, win new business, and reach sales goals.
· Develop and Maintain a Robust Pipeline: You will make 75-150 cold calls daily, set 5-10 new meetings per week to maintain an active pipeline of new business opportunity 2.5x quota.
· Leave No Stone Unturned: You will travel by car or plane to uncover new business within the entire geography of your territory. This role requires 50-75% travel or an average of 2-3 overnights per week.
· You have the ability to think strategically about the impact to the clients long-term business strategy by recommending the right solutions to enhance their existing business model.
· Win Together. You will collaborate daily with your regional team, internal partners, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients while demonstrating grace under pressure, upholding the highest ethical standard.
What We Expect From You:
· You have an upbeat, persistent style with the ability to cold call without fear of rejection. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
· Get Up and Go Mentality: You operate with a strong sense of urgency in everything you do and flourish in a high activity, performance-based environment. You’re comfortable with consistent overnight travel.
· Be Bold. You seek out opportunities, embrace the challenge, and challenge the status quo. You thrive under pressure but carry yourself with grace and confidence.
· You build relationships, exhibit integrity, and follow through on promises…every time.
Experience You’ll Need:
· Three+ years of field sales experience with a focus on high volume, transactional B2B sales
· Experience generating your own leads
· Cold calling sales ability with an assertive, positive, and persistent style
· Proven track record of sales growth and success – Brag a little, share your success stories with us!
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☒ Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐ Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐ Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☒ Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☒ Other (please specify)
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Field Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 70
- Metro Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada