*Qualified candidates must be located near Modesto, CA or Sacramento, CA.
The Associate Recruiter recruits for Home Healthcare Workers (HCW) to fill client orders. The successful associate will support an active pool of HCWs who can be matched to client needs.
· Implement independent recruiting strategies to recruit, screen (interview) and evaluate HCWs based on the clients’ individual specific needs.
· Responsible for cultivating a network of potential HCWs. Meet company-based goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool.
· Hand pick HCW candidates and present to hiring managers based on skill level and background knowledge of client.
· Ensure HCW candidate files adhere to both the business and facility credentialing requirements.
· Manage HCW relationship during term of contract.
· Develop strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email campaigns, social media) to establish relationships and expand candidates.
· Convert candidates to working HCWs by working closely with internal onboarding departments.
· Ensure candidate concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
· Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
· Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
· Complete weekly recruitment reports and special recruiting projects as needed.
· Meet weekly productivity metrics/goals.
· All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Minimum 6 months experience in healthcare or light industrial recruiting
· Basic knowledge of Recruiting and Employment regulations, policies, and practice (i.e., pay, interview, onboarding, etc.)
· Must be proficient in MS Office, comfortable with utilizing company database
· Some knowledge of Indeed, LinkedIn and social media recruitment sources.
· Good oral & written communication skills & customer service focus.
· Ability to maintain positive client & candidate relationships.
· Ability to rapidly learn and perform new tasks
· Detail oriented & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to adapt to changing environment & strong problem-solving skills.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
· Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without influence from other people or situations.
· Discretion & Independent Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
· Communication- Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
· Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
· Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
· Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others.
· Detail oriented - Ability to focus not only on the “big picture” of a task, but also on the small facets of the assignment and the minor actions needed to take place to accomplish the goal.
· Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
· Must be comfortable spending a large portion of the day making outbound phone calls, with the intent to increase leads, referrals and etc.
· Employees must possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor during stressful situations.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
REMOTE WORKER: (if applicable)
● Must be able to successfully dedicate full attention to job duties during work hours
● Must have an office like environment to work in with minimal noise and disruption
● Must have reliable high-speed internet and the ability to connect equipment directly to a modem or router
● Must meet all standards and requirements of the Company’s Telecommuting Policy