Client Relations Manager
The Program Coordinator will provide sales and administrative support and coverage for MSP Staffing Team. He / she will assist with daily job responsibilities servicing internal and external clients. In this operational support role, OS Associate will assist with contract staff on-boarding and off-boarding, system updates, distribution of positions, generating reports, problem solving and timely and consistent communication with all internal departments and vendors.
1. Manage & update positions in internal systems ,external facility portals and VMS technology
2. Obtain and update unit specific information and orientation/first day information.
3. Maintain health care facility specific information in internal and external systems Maintain health care specific information in VMS technology and internal systems
4. Manage external and internal contacts in internal systems
5. Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding contract staff (greet on first day, badging, system access, termination of system access)
6. Assist with creating customized confirmation letters; for facility and vendors
7. Process assignment transactions; confirmations, extensions, renewals, cancelations and terminations
8. Assist Program Manager with all operational and administrative tasks
9. Generate reports from internal and VMS technology, format and prepare for facility distribution
10. Process VMS technology mappings and generate activity reports to ensure all database assignment information is accurate
11. Manage open positions and candidate submissions for aligned Program Manager/s
12. Supplier partner procedural training
13. VMS Technology subject matter expert trainer and resource for HCF and Staffing Partners
14. Assist with processing submissions during high volume activity
15. Manage weekly time and attendance reconciliation between facility report and VMS technology / Internal systems
16. Audit invoices, obtain billing reports and format per facilities specifications prior to distribution
17. Actively participate in the completion of accurate internal and external audits
18. Act as a liaison to ensure exceptional internal and external customer service
19. Represent and support the business initiatives of Cross Country Staffing internally and externally
20. Service all internal and external customers in a positive manner at all times
21. Provide appropriate team coverage (i.e. backup) when necessary
22. Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
This position will report to the Program Director and above. There are no employees reporting directly to this position/job title.
1. Prior experience in a business office environment, preferably in a staffing or healthcare
2. High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
3. Must have administrative or sales experience, preferred experience within Recruitment or Account Services.
Skills and Abilities
1. Handle several conflicting priorities, must be flexible, be willing to assist and fill in as needed.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a willingness to provide superior customer service.
4. VMS technology and systems experience preferred.
5. Outgoing personality with ability to listen effectively
6. Ability to understand and evaluate clients staffing needs
7. Work independently, but also have a strong commitment to being a team player and meeting team goals
8. Excellent attention to detail, analytical sense
9. Handle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
10. Ability to communicate and work in a harmonious, respectful, supportive manner with all internal and external clients
11. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
1. Interact professionally during times of changing demands and conflicting assignments
2. Communicate and work in a respectful, supportive manner with all teammates
3. Willing to serve all internal and external customers in a positive manner at all times.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary